Saturday, August 31, 2013

Make-Up Review: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

For the longest time, I didn't even use a primer under my makeup. I didn't realize that my makeup would hold better throughout the day OR that I could have a smoother more awesome finish on my skin if I used it. Over the last few years though, I've been flip flopping through different primers. Overall they always help my makeup last throughout the day, but I never found one that I was super in love with, until just two days ago.

While meandering through Sephora debating which primer to try next, I was directed to Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer by a sales associate. Open to trying something new, she put some on the back of my hand and I was instantly sold. The back of my hand was suddenly incredibly smooth and soft, so I could only imagine how it'd feel on my face.

0.33 oz bottle retailed for $21CDN
So yesterday while doing my makeup I used it for the first time. Not only was my face soft and smooth, but after finishing my makeup, I felt like there was a noticeable difference in smoothness. The pore coverage was much better than previous primers I'd used, and I felt my overall makeup application looked much more finished than usual. Not only is this important for day to day affairs to feel good about how my skin looks, but as a cam girl, I try to have as flawless coverage possible so it translates nicely while I'm streaming for a cam show. This primer, in my mind, is a definite recommend to friends and fellow cam ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment