Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Bucket List

There are SO many things that I always say I want to do in my lifetime, or that I've added to my so-called "bucket list" but have never actually written out any form of bucket list. So I've decided that that is precisely what I'm going to do, in a way that is public so I have some form of accountability (even if I don't accomplish some of these until years from now). I know I'll probably miss some so this will definitely be revised over and over well after it's been posted, but here goes....
  • travel: particularly Denmark, France, Germany, England, Thailand, Costa Rica, Columbia, Africa, (there will be more)
  • do the voice of a cartoon character in a movie
  • get a tattoo done by Kat Von D
  • makeout with Kleio Valentien
  • collab on a clothing line with sizes for tall chicks (clothing, bikinis, lingerie, maybe even shoes)
  • go to the Oscars
  • adopt a kid 
  • hang out with Russell Brand
  • buy a vacation property
  • sing with the Dixie Chicks
  • record an album
  • play a stadium concert
  • go to the AVN Expo
  • nose job
  • hang out with other cam girls/people
  • own an old warehouse loft
  • write a book
  • go to a Tony Robbins seminar
  • take a flight with Virgin Airlines
  • be part of a huge flash mob
Well that's it for now, but like I said the list will probably always be changing and growing as I do the same every single day. If there's anything you think you can help me with, by all means, let's work together!! haha.. Either way, I plan on accomplishing most of these in my lifetime and am so excited at that very idea. Life is such an adventure! 

Let me know what kind of things are on your bucket lists.. I'd love to hear and maybe even get more ideas of my own.

Until next time,

Skyler
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I could get you into a stadium to play, but it would probably be empty.

    ReplyDelete