Friday, May 10, 2013

Torture Garden Toronto: Promo Shoot

photo by Ordained Images at Subspace Dungeon Studio
Yesterday I had the privilege of shooting down at Subspace Dungeon Studio for a promo for the upcoming Torture Garden Toronto. As a complete newbie in the fetish community, I was excited that Craiger invited me for the opportunity and am even more excited to dive deeper into this new world!

The event is to be held over the course of a few days next weekend, May 17, 18, and 19th. It's the 5th anniversary of Toronto's biggest fetish party, with performances by Yusura, Chrisalys, and DavidTG. Not only is this my first TG Part, but my first fetish party ever. I've yet to figure out my outfits, but from what I hear, I need to pull out all the stops and come up with something incredible!

I will be sure to take photos and report my experience after the weekend. For those of you who are interested in getting tickets or learning more about the event, head over to http://torturegardentoronto.com 

I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment