Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Spank Me!

So as far as blogging goes, I definitely fail at being regular. Though no one has gotten on my case about my lack of entries, despite my open invitation for spankings should I not follow through. I figured though I would post a little update with respect to upcoming and past gigs!

Torture Garden, back in May: I have one image that was taken while there for the main night. Unfortunately, I came down with something and got super sick and wasn't able to stay for the full night, but from what I got to enjoy, I loved EVERY moment of it. It's such an interesting community and I look forward to being able to enjoy next year (should I not come down with another flash sickness lol)..

By the looks of it, I MAY be shooting again with Northbound Leather coming up, as one of their models for the month!! As far as I know, the catalogue I got to shoot awhile back has not yet been released, but I'll make sure to link/post the photos as soon as I find them available. Still excited to see how they turned out :)

I might also be shooting some Alberto Vargas inspired images for Kingpin Vintage's pin-up calendar. They use a PG image for the window of Cabaret Vintage (a lovelyy little vintage store, downtown Toronto on Queen West) and then put the R-rated image for the 2014 calendar. If this goes through, I'll have more of those images to share as well.

Ooo and I'm ALSO shooting this Friday with Craiger at Subspace Dungeon Studio.. he got a new medical gurney so of course, it's time to play! Last time we shot the straightjacket images with Ordained Images (photographer) as promo for Torture Garden and those turned out amazingly, so I'm excited to see what we can come up with this time :)


That's all for now. Lots to look forward too, so keep your eyes peeled <3

No comments:

Post a Comment