Sunday, January 13, 2013

TOY REVIEW: the Wanachi

"Diamonds are a girl's best friend," right? WRONG! Vibrators, my friends, are a girl's real best friend. I think most girls can agree when I say that this discovery opened up a whole new world of fun, orgasms and independence.

When looking for a new toy, I'm always wondering what the best option is, finding myself reading reviews trying to find something with a great rating. The problem, is that because all girls are different and because our lady parts are equally as unique, reading reviews might not always be of any help. Keeping that in mind, I wanted to add my own review to already huge bank of sex toy literature, by writing about my go-to vibrator, the Wanachi.

Coming in at a very affordable price range ($20-30 at the right place), the Wanachi is easy to use, with a simple twist of the end of the handle. The more you twist it, the stronger the vibration, and for a battery-operated toy, the vibration is pretty substantial. I find that I generally need more stimulation and was worried that it may not be strong enough, but this toy definitely does the trick. Because I do cam shows with my boyfriend, I also like using this one because it is easy to use, small enough to not get in the way, and easy to move around with. It also comes in 5 colours (black, white, purple, pink and blue), which is always a nice option.

I've found that the biggest downside with this toy is that it doesn't seem to have a very long life span. For reference, we've gone through a handful of these and they've all consistently broken at the rubbery joint, where the head attaches to the handle. Generally this part allows for flexibility and ease of movement, but when it breaks, the head becomes flimsy and harder to use. But for the price we're paying, I guess we really can't complain that it doesn't hold up in comparison to the heavier duty vibrators.

Overall, I think this toy is pretty great for what it is and the price it costs, but after breaking another one, I'm excited to move on and try something new.


**the toy reviewed in this blog is the Original Wanachi, not to be confused with the mini, or any other variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment